TALENT WEEK 2019 - April 8-12th
USC CINEMATIC ARTS
A variety of panels, workshops, films, special presentations, a VR+AR Festival, a career fair and as always…. lots of free pizza. It’s a great way to bring students, alumni, and professionals together here on campus to talk about the entertainment industry. Events run daily from 10am through 10pm including evening screenings or parties to wrap up each day’s events. It’s fun, educational and a great week of events at USC Cinematic Arts.
- Main grid — full schedule April 8-12th, 2019 (PDF Not Printable - see day pages)
- Guest Speakers Bio (one long document)
- Monday, April 8th 2019 Day Grid (printable)
- Tuesday, April 9th 2019 Day Grid (printable)
- Wednesday, April 10th 2019 Day Grid (printable)
- Thursday, April 11th 2019 Day Grid (printable)
- Friday, April 12th 2019 Day Grid (printable)
- 2019 FAQ For Talent Week Information
- TIP SHEET on Attending Talent Week and Career Fair
- CAREER FAIR – April 11th 2019 1:00-4:00pm Company Listings
2019 Company / Speakers include:
Sony Interactive Entertainment; CAA; Illumination Entertainment;
HBO; IATSE; ABC; DreamWorks Animation; Legendary Entertainment; Warner Bros Entertainment Inc; WME; NBC Universal; Showtime Networks; Paradigm Talent Agency; UTA; The Gersh Agency; Pixar; Microsoft; Paramount Pictures; Netflix; The Walt Disney Company; Brillstein Entertainment Partners;
NextGen; Cinesite; Blizzard Entertainment and many more.
ICXR DAY Sponsored by Oculus and Microsoft
Magazine’s Donated by: American Cinematographer, Hollywood Reporter, Variety
For More Information Contact:
All events are open to USC Cinematic Arts Only: Students, alumni, staff and faculty. Not open to the public. No recording of any kind allowed without prior written consent.