TALENT WEEK 2018 @ USC Cinematic Arts
This year’s events are taking place Monday, April 9- Friday, April 13th, from 10am-10pm.
Talent Week 2018 is a variety of panels, workshops, films, special presentations, a VR+AR Festival,
a Career Fair and as always…. lot’s of free pizza. It’s a great way to bring students, alumni, and
professionals together here on campus to learn and talk about the entertainment industry.
- Main grid — full schedule April 9-13th (PDF printable - see day pages)
- Guest Speakers Bio (one long document)
- Company Info Sheet
- Monday, April 9th Day Grid (printable)
- Tuesday, April 10th Day Grid (printable)
- Wednesday, April 11th Day Grid (printable)
- Thursday, April 12th Day Grid (printable)
- Friday, April 13th Day Grid (printable)
- 2018 WORKSHOP Information Details
- TIP SHEET on Attending Talent Week and Career Fair
- CAREER FAIR – April 12th 12:30-4:00pm Company Listings
- COLOR CODED Help – Full Grid April 9-13th (printable PDF)
2018 Participants include Companies / Speakers from:
Fox, Walt Disney Company, Sony, Legendary, ABC, Gersh, NBC Universal, ABC, Warner Bros., Trailer Park, WME, Cartoon Network, Sundance, Nickelodeon, Partizan, MPC, Circle of Confusion, Insomniac Games, VR Playhouse, SAG, Digital Domain, RIOT, HBO, Blizzard Entertainment., Paradigm, PlayStation, DreamWorks Animation, Illumination Entertainment, WPA, Management 360 ... many more.
Magazine’s Donated by: American Cinematographer, Hollywood Reporter, Variety
For More Information Contact:
All events are open to USC Cinematic Arts Only: Students, alumni, staff and faculty. Not open to the public. No recording of any kind allowed without prior written consent.