Important Registration Reminders for Spring 2020 Classes:
- Register for courses and settle fee bill by the registration deadline, January 10, 2020. Check the USC Schedule of Classes for registration information.
- The student is responsible for making sure he/she is registered for the right courses and section numbers by his/her D-clearance deadline. If a student does not register before the D-clearance expires the seat will be given to another student.
- All registered students must attend the first meeting of each Cinematic Arts course or they can be replaced by another student, even if they are registered in the course.
- Under-enrolled classes will be canceled by 5:00 P.M, Friday, January 17, 2020.
What happens if I don't have D-clearances before the registration deadline (January 10, 2020)?
- If you were wait-listed for a CTPR course, check the SCACommunity regularly to see if you have received D-clearance. (Click on "My Account", then "D-Clearance Information")
- To avoid late registration fees you must register and pay for alternate classes by Friday, January 20, 2020. The School of Cinematic Arts will not waive late fees.
- You must attend the first class meeting. If the instructor lets you into the class, get his/her signature on a blue Change of Program form (Drop/Add Courses) and return to the appropriate SCA office for D-clearance (see chart below). Then register for the class by the end of that week.
- After January 10, 2020 if you add a class in person at the Registration Building -- either an "R" class or a "D" class -- you must have the professor sign a blue Change of Program form and return it to the appropriate SCA office for D-clearance and a stamp of approval.
All CNTV, CTCS, CTIN, CTPR, and CTWR "R" courses will convert to "D" courses the third week of class: Monday, January 27, 2020 to Friday, January 24, 2020.
- Please refer to the D-Clearance Procedures page for further instructions on the add/drop process.