2018 Pantelion Screenwriting Contest Seminar
October 19, 2018, 2:00pm
We are excited to announce the 2018-19 Pantelion Screenwriting Contest! In order to be considered, interested students are required to attend the Pantelion Screenwriting Contest Seminar on Friday, October 19th at 2:00pm in SCA 110. Please see below for information about this award.
An RSVP is required to attend this seminar.
- $20,000 for the first-place winner and $5,000 for the second-place winner
- Open to undergraduate and graduate students from all divisions within SCA (students graduating in May 2019 are eligible to apply)
- Must be enrolled full-time during the 2018-2019 academic year
- Must have a minimum cumulative USC GPA of 3.0
- Based on merit in writing
- Meet the Basic Eligibility Criteria
- Must attend the Pantelion Scholarship Seminar: Friday, 10/19 at 2:00pm, SCA 110.
- Finalist(s) will be required to work with a faculty mentor from February through May.
Submission Materials (Due January 4, 2019):
- Pantelion Screenwriting Contest Scholarship Application (an electronic copy of the application will be emailed to all seminar attendees)
- A 3 - 5 page treatment, which meets, but is not limited to, the following criteria:
- Featuring Hispanic/Latino themes and/or Hispanic/Latino characters
- Small to mid-range budget
- Unique commercial concepts and/or stories
- Global minded content
- Additional information regarding the submission materials will be provided at the seminar.
Name: Student Services