November 8, 2023
Creative Technology & Support is Hiring Student Workers
Shifts available in the Spring 2024 semester
Creative Technology & Support seeks enthusiastic and experienced student workers to provide technical support for the creative technology used throughout the School of Cinematic Arts.
The Creative Technology & Support group is responsible for the integration and support of all creative technology in classrooms, labs, and theaters, including:
- Projection and sound systems.
- Creative software.
- High-end technology, such as motion capture, VR, etc.
Key responsibilities include:
- Answering Support phone / Customer Service.
- Audio-visual support: operation of classroom projectors, AMX controls, and computers.
- Basic troubleshooting.
- Support of Stages, Classroom, and Labs.
- Knowledge of the School of Cinematic Arts.
- Experience with some of the following: Avid Media Composer & ProTools, Mac & Windows, Adobe Creative Suite, MultiCam Setups, Broadcast TV Knowledge, Motion Capture, A/V equipment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Available Shifts (4 hours each): The student worker must be available to work one or more shifts (Monday through Friday):
- Mornings: 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Afternoons: 12:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Evenings: 4:30 PM - 8:30 PM
If interested, fill out the form below.
Name: Rommel Villa