January 22, 2019
Alita: Battle Angel – Passport to Iron City Contest
Submission Deadline: March 8th
The USC School of Cinematic Arts along with The Seelig Group, LLC invite students of SCA to participate in the Alita: Battle Angel – Passport to Iron City Contest.
Alita: Battle Angel – Passport to Iron City is a fully immersive experience that transports visitors directly into the futuristic world of Robert Rodriguez and James Cameron’s upcoming film in advance of its February 14 premiere. Guests explore Iron City, which has been recreated down to the last detail by the film’s production designers, where they interact with the City’s gritty residents, earn credits by completing puzzles and challenges, experiment with never-before-seen technology, and uncover hidden clues to determine their fate with The Factory.
- One student will be awarded $5,000
- Open to undergraduate and graduate SCA students
- 3.0 GPA and full-time enrollment
- Demonstrate financial need
- Attend the Alita: Battle Angel – Passport to Iron City immersive experience in Los Angeles from January 23, 2019 to February 13, 2019.
- To redeem your discounted tickets, visit the Passport to Iron City website at www.alitaexperience.com. Click on the tickets link and choose a "Preview Ticket" on an available date and session through February 13, 2019. Apply discount code “Trojans” at checkout. Limit one per email.
- Complete the ALITA APPLICATION with your pitch: “What would you do if you had $1 million and the intellectual property for the film, Alita: Battle Angel?” Include a copy of your ticket receipt as proof of attendance to the immersive experience.
- Submit application and proof of attendance via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59PM on March 8th.
Name: Student Services