How to become a FIRST JOBS Participating Employer.
- Participating employers are asked to make an ongoing commitment to the program, hiring FIRST JOBS candidates for available entry-level positions whenever possible. This can be in office, on set and on any greenlit project.
- Employers are not required to be USC alumni.
- Inclusion in the FIRST JOBS program is at the discretion of the School of Cinematic Arts.
How your candidates will be chosen:
- Your job postings, which may list your company name or be confidential, will be made available to the School of Cinematic Arts alumni who are in the FIRST JOBS program.
- You will receive a selection of candidates that are the best match for the position. Only qualified alumni will be recommended.
Please feel free to contact the School of Cinematic Arts, Office of Industry Relations with any questions at (213) 740-4432.
To participate and post available positions, please fill out the FIRST JOBS form