You must submit the SlideRoom Application titled: "Graduate Peter Stark Producing MFA Program".
You must access the SlideRoom Application via the "Go to SlideRoom" link in the SlideRoom tab in the Program Materials quadrant of the Graduate Application for Admission. The SlideRoom Application should only be accessed via this button in order for your applications to be linked and successfully submitted.
SlideRoom General Form
Some questions overlap with the USC Graduate Application, but must be answered again for the Peter Stark Program. The end of the General Form will have text boxes for your Personal Statement.
Answer the following questions in the supplied text boxes (do not upload them separately). When answering the questions below be very specific.
- Why do you want to attend the Stark Program? (3,000 characters maximum)
- Tell us about a time when you faced an insurmountable challenge and how you responded. (3,000 maximum)
- If you already have a prior degree in media or already work in media, why do you want to pursue this particular graduate degree? (1,000 characters maximum)
- What is your plan for the next year if you are not accepted into the Peter Stark Producing Program? (1,000 characters maximum)
- Do you have an ultimate career goal? If so, what is it? (1,000 characters maximum)
- Do you perceive any weaknesses/shortcomings in yourself? Detail/amplify. (1,000 characters maximum)
- Describe an emotionally significant experience in your life and how it affected you. (2,000 characters maximum)
- Do you have a favorite existing film, TV show, web series, book, or play? Explain why it's a favorite. (1,000 characters maximum)