- Attend a Virtual Admitted Student Event: ASAP
Check your email for invitations to School of Cinematic Arts admitted student events.
- Submit Enrollment Commitment Deposit and Form: By August 1st
- Visit your Applicant Portal at admission.usc.edu/status to complete the Reply form and submit your non-refundable $300 deposit
- Your deposit will be credited toward your first semester charges after you register for classes
- Apply for Financial Aid (if applicable): ASAP
Make sure you have completed all the steps necessary to apply for financial aid at USC. You must submit:
- Submit Transcripts and Exam Scores: ASAP
Be sure to:
- Submit your final high school transcripts to the Office of Admission as soon as they become available. Transcripts must show your date of graduation.
- Send official AP, IB and A-Level results to the Undergraduate Transfer Credit Services Office. Please visit the Undergraduate Transfer Credit website for more information.
- International Coursework
Transfer students who have completed coursework at institutions outside the U.S. should contact the International Education Research Foundation for a “Detail Report with Course Level Identification” for USC. IERF will evaluate your documents and transmit a report directly to USC. USC Transfer Credit Services will then complete a transfer credit evaluation. Please visit www.ierf.org/usc for more information.
- Apply for Housing
Visit USC Housing to apply or learn more information
- Sign Up for Transfer Virtual Orientation: Beginning in June
Visit the Orientation Programs website to make your reservation
- Review School of Cinematic Arts Computing Requirements
You may be required to have a SCA approved laptop and software during your time at school and can find requirements at cinema.usc.edu/laptops. Please contact SCA’s Office of Creative Technology at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions after reading the guidelines.
- Attend the School of Cinematic Arts Undergraduate Welcome Event
Attend the mandatory SCA Undergraduate Welcome Event and Safety Seminar prior to the start of the semester. You will receive detailed information about the event from SCA's Office of Student Affairs.
View Additional Resources: