View Additional Resources:
- Attend a Virtual Admitted Student Event: ASAP
Visit your Applicant Portal at admission.usc.edu/status to learn more about USC’s programs and to sign up for an event hosted by USC’s Office of Admission and the School of Cinematic Arts.
- Submit Intent to Enroll: By May 1
Visit your Applicant Portal at admission.usc.edu/status to indicate your Intent to Enroll. This will allow us to reserve your space in the incoming class.
- Enrollment Commitment Deposit and Form: By August 1
- Visit your Applicant Portal at admission.usc.edu/status to complete the Reply form and submit your non-refundable $300 deposit
- Your deposit will be credited toward your first semester charges after you register for classes
- Apply for Financial Aid (if applicable): ASAP
Make sure you have completed all the steps necessary to apply for financial aid at USC. You must submit:
- The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- The CSS Profile
- Any additional documents or information requested by the Financial Aid Office
Visit financialaid.usc.edu for more information about the application process.
- Submit Transcripts and Exam Scores: By July 1
Be sure to:
First-year students must provide one official copy of all records of academic coursework, in their native language. Records must be sent directly form the school and be accompanied by a certified English translation. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admission at 213.740.1111.
- Submit your final high school transcripts to the Office of Admission as soon as they become available. Transcripts must show your date of graduation.
- Send official AP, IB and A-Level results to the Undergraduate Transfer Credit Services Office. Please visit the Undergraduate Transfer Credit website for more information.
- International Coursework
- Apply for Housing: Beginning September 1
Visit USC Housing to apply or learn more information
- Sign Up for First-Year Virtual Orientation: Beginning in August
Visit the Orientation Programs website to make your reservation
- Review School of Cinematic Arts Computing Requirements
You may be required to have a SCA approved laptop and software during your time at school and can find requirements at cinema.usc.edu/laptops. Please contact SCA’s Office of Creative Technology at email@example.com if you have any additional questions after reading the guidelines.
- Attend the School of Cinematic Arts Undergraduate Welcome Event
Attend the mandatory SCA Undergraduate Welcome Event and Safety Seminar prior to the start of the semester. You will receive detailed information about the event from SCA's Office of Student Affairs.
View Additional Resources:
- Admitted Student FAQ
- SCA Facilities
- Sample First-Semester Schedule