We recently launched a new version of our website. The page you were looking for has been moved. Please use the links on the site to find the page you were looking for.
About our Facilities
Our comprehensive production facilities are used by students who produce the equivalent of 250 hours of film, television and interactive projects each year, nearly equal to the output of any major studio.
Alumni, friends, foundations and companies have joined forces to fund a world-class film, television and interactive complex. Their gifts and ongoing support have enabled the school to build the following facilities:
- School of Cinematic Arts Complex
- Marcia Lucas Post-Production Center
- David L. Wolper Center
- Eileen Norris Cinema Theatre Complex
- Frank Sinatra Hall
- Robert Zemeckis Center for Digital Arts
- Sumner M. Redstone Production Building
- The Marilyn and Jeffrey Katzenberg Center for Animation
- The 20th Century Fox Sound Stage