October 27, 2017
The Charles & Lucille King Family Foundation Undergraduate Scholarships
Applications must be received no later than April 15th for the 2018 - 2019 academic year.
The Charles & Lucille King Family Foundation awards scholarships to outstanding undergraduate students studying television and film production. Awards of up to $3,500 per academic year are given to juniors and seniors who demonstrate academic excellence, financial need and professional potential.
- To be eligible for a King Family Foundation undergraduate scholarship, you must be a full-time film or television major about to enter your junior or senior year in a degree-granting program at an accredited 4-year U.S. college or university.
- A maximum of $3,500 is available for each of the third and fourth academic years. If you are awarded a King Foundation scholarship for your junior year, you are automatically eligible for an equal amount in your senior year.
- To qualify, you must maintain a "B" average or better and verify your grade point average by providing the Foundation office with an official transcript by no later than June 30.
- Application (see link below)
- An official copy of your most recent transcript
- Three letters of recommendation/support
- Personal statement
All application materials must be received by April 15th for consideration for the 2018 - 2019 academic year. You can download the application online at http://www.kingfoundation.org/eligibility.html.
Please mail all application materials in an envelope to:
Mr. Michael Donovan, Educational Director
Charles & Lucille King Family Foundation
400 Madison Avenue, Suite 8D
New York, NY 10017
Name: Student Services