August 21, 2017
Aniwow! International Student Animation Festival - Call for Entries
Free Entry Fee
- Entry Categories: Animation, Comic Art & Illustration, and Game Design
- Submitted works must be finished from Jan. 1, 2016 to Sept. 28, 2017, including works made by students at universities and colleges (graduation work is applicable), and works made by universities/colleges cooperated with companies (universitites/colleges in priority).
- Works previously entered for selection at China (Beijing International Student Animation Festival cannot be taken into consideration.
- Works can be registered either by individual or by team. Buy one entrant can only send 3 works maximum. Please indicate whether your works have already been published before.
- Each work should be finished by author with full copyright. The author/artist will be responsible for all legal issues Co-produceds works could be submitted with permission all the other team members.
- All content of the works must be not against the law in China. And it is strongly prohibited that your works copy or imitate others. If you use other people's work, please indicate the copyright, otherwise the festival has the right to cancel your qualification of participating in the competition. Besides, if there is any negative influence on the competition, the festival will declare the legal responsibility of the related.
Email application form to Eileen Chiao at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in the email, title of project, production number, synopsis/logline, and link/password. All submissions will be sent to Aniwow! on September 28 at 4pm.
Name: Eileen Chiao