August 21, 2017
Clermont-Ferrand International Short Film Festival Call for Entries
Deadline: October 10, 2017
Clermont-Ferrand Short Film Festival has largest international short film market, all submitted films to the festival is eligible for the market. USC SCA Industry Relations HIGHLY recommends entering this festival as it is free entry fee and great exposure for your film.** To be considered for the festival and market apply at: www.shortfilmdepot.com
- July 10, 2017 for films completed in 2016 (after October 1)
- October 10, 2017 for films completed in 2017
Registration fee: free of charge
Requirements for International Competition:
1) Films completed after: November 1, 2016
2) Maximum running time: 59 minutes
3) Origin: All countries (except France)?
4) Festival screening format: DCP*
*USC Archives can assist in creating a DCP for films created as part of a USC SCA course if you are selected to screen at the festival.
**Shortfilmdepot charges 1 stamp to transfer your video file to the festival. This is not an entry fee to the festival but a fee to use the website. Price of stamp ranges from €1.50 to €3.00 depending on purchase option (x1, x5, x20, x50).
After submitting your film online, email Sandrine Cassidy at firstname.lastname@example.org, who will be attending the festival to promote your film. In the email, included the following information:
Subject Line: Clermont Ferrand
- Production number or independent short
- Running time
- Link to the film and password
More information regarding Clermont Ferrand International Short Film Festival and Market: www.clermont-filmfest.com.
Name: Sandrine Cassidy